God is changing the lives of the unreached and least-reached – You can be a part of that.
The resources you invest in Bree and I are focused on one goal: planting churches among tribal people who have not had access to the Gospel – and that is done by supporting and caring for our youngest ministry co-workers… the kids of our missionaries!
The reality is it takes financial partnerships with the church body, our friends, and our families for this work to continue.
What can Partnership look like? Check out the Videos below!
— — —
Four ways to start Partnering financially!
1 ) EFT Form – Setup Automatic Monthly (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Fill out the PDF form for electronic funds transfer. Click here to get the electronic funds transfer form or get a hard copy from Pete and Bree.
- Print the form.
- Mail the form, along with a voided check to Ethnos360 312 West First Street, Sanford, FL 32771.
2 ) Online – Recurring or One-Time Gifts at www.ethnos360.org/missionaries/pete-and-bree-ammerman
- You can make it a recurring gift in the checkout process.
- Ethnos360 accepts credit or debit card.
3) Phone – Ethnos360 office at (866)547-2460.
- The awesome Finance Department can help set things up for you.
4 ) Check – Ethnos360:
312 West First Street
Sanford, FL 32771
Make it payable to “Ethnos360”
*Include a note designating the gift
“for the ministry of Pete and Bree Ammerman”
*If you set up using the New Tribes Mission name on your EFT form or check, it will still be received by Ethnos360. No change is needed.
— — —
A Conversation about Partnership with Pete!
Here are 4 QUICK VIDEOS to answer regular questions about Partnering!
1) What is Partnership exactly?
2) How is the “Financial Support Level” determined?
3) How long am I expected to support?
4) Ok… I want to partner! Where do I start?
— — —
Would you like more Partnering info?
Check out our Partner ePacket
A Thriving Church for All People
Founded in 1942 as New Tribes Mission