God is changing the lives of the unreached and least-reached – You can be a part of that.
The resources you invest in Bree and I are focused on one goal: planting churches among tribal people who have not had access to the Gospel – and that is done by supporting and caring for our youngest ministry co-workers… the kids of our missionaries!
The reality is it takes financial partnerships with the church body, our friends, and our families for this work to continue.
*What can Partnership look like? Check out the Videos below
— — —
Four ways to start Partnering financially!
1 ) EFT Form – Setup Automatic Monthly (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Fill out the PDF form for electronic funds transfer. Click here to get the electronic funds transfer form or get a hard copy from Pete and Bree.
- Print the form.
- Mail the form, along with a voided check to Ethnos360 312 West First Street, Sanford, FL 32771.
2 ) Online – Recurring or One-Time Gifts at www.ethnos360.org/missionaries/pete-and-bree-ammerman
- You can make it a recurring gift in the checkout process.
- Ethnos360 accepts credit or debit card.
3) Phone – Ethnos360 office at (866)547-2460.
- The awesome Finance Department can help set things up for you.
4 ) Check – Ethnos360:
312 West First Street
Sanford, FL 32771
Make it payable to “Ethnos360“
*Include a note designating the gift
“for the ministry of Pete and Bree Ammerman”
*If you set up using the New Tribes Mission name on your EFT form or check, it will still be received by Ethnos360. No change is needed.
— — —
A Conversation about Partnership with Pete!
Here are 4 QUICK VIDEOS to answer regular questions about Partnering!
1) What is Partnership exactly?
2) How is the “Financial Support Level” determined?
3) How long am I expected to support?
4) Ok… I want to partner! Where do I start?
— — —
Would you like more Partnering info?
Check out our Partner ePacket
A Thriving Church for All People
Founded in 1942 as New Tribes Mission