A dream is being realized as we are making our way to Bree’s childhood home of Papua New Guinea. We cannot believe the opportunity that God has given us as we partner with Hume Lake International Ministries (www.humelake.org) and New Tribes Mission (www.ntm.org) to run Hume Lake style camp for Missionary Kids living in PNG. We will be gone from October 7th – 29th.
Keep up with our trip on Facebook and Instagram! (we’ll post as much as we can)
- Our team will be running spiritual emphases week for High School Missionary kids at a New Tribes conference center in the Highlands of PNG. We will be using the same theme/curriculum used by Hume Lake this last summer – The Phantastical Journey of the Wandering Lites.
- Bree and I have also been given the opportunity to head over to the separate Jr. High Camp on one of the days as the camp speakers. We will be tag-team teaching on “OWNING your faith.”
- After the camps are done, our team will get to spend a few days at Numonohi Christian Academy. This is where Bree went to school – elementary through High School! We will be able to hang with the students and continue to build relationships with them.
- New Tribes is planning to fly our team into a tribal work for a few days to see and experience the work of church-planting first hand.
- Lastly, Bree and I will be spending an extra week in PNG with Bree’s parents whom are New Tribes Missionaries. They live in the capital and serve as the government representatives for New Tribes.
PLEASE PRAY FOR:
- Travel mercies.
- Successful and impactful ministry to the Missionary Kids.
- Great team dynamics.
- Health for our team throughout the trip.
One Reply to “Headed to PNG!!!”
So stoked for you guys! Say hi to my family for me!!